Tuesday 20 March 2012

Mixset - Full House

The second CD I uploaded today. It is quite unusual for me to do something as close to house music as this so this is a rarity of a release!!

Don't forget that I will be putting up a lot of mixes up on my Mixcloud account, including some new ones for 2012 (and that classics CD I mentioned earlier).



Tracklist
01 - Tim Berg - Bromance (Avicii's Arena Mix)
02 - Alucard - One In A Million (Noel Sanger Gratuitous Violins Remix)
03 - My Digital Enemy & Prok & Fitch - Raveo (Original Mix)
04 - DJ Rose - Take Me Higher (Nicky Romero Dub Mix)
05 - Moris Mavado & Stephen Quarre feat. Ace & Miss Bunty - Hold On (Vida Remix)
06 - Something Good - Solence (Original Mix)
07 - Full Intention Vs. Marco Demark & Dave Manna - America [I Love America] (California Mix)
08 - Brown Sugar & Niko De Luka feat. Terri B - Keep On Knocking (The Fresh Guys Remix)
09 - Hannah - I Believe In You (Ali Wilson & Tristan Ingram Full Fire Mix)
10 - John Dahlback feat. Andy P - Love Inside (Adrien Mezsi Remix)
11 - Benny Benassi feat. Kelis - Spaceship (Pance Party Remix)
12 - Laidback Luke & Gregor Salto feat. Mavis Acquah - Step By Step (Abel Ramos Remix)
13 - Alex Mind - Binary 1.0 (Superstrobe Remix)
14 - Rossini Pain - I Will Be (Nicola Fasano & Steve Forest Remix) (DJJoker Re-hash)

No comments: