Friday 9 May 2008

Friday Night

Nearly 11pm on friday night and another day goes past without much ado. Life seems to move quicker every day and finding a moment to create seems a distant memory now. Even listening to some tunes doesn't seem to peak my interest today and I am resigned to planning some of the tedious tasks ahead.

I really need to get my room sorted out as the mess is disruptive and just starting to piss me off! I would post a picture, but a quick list of the various crap might give you some idea.
  • Old Computer Monitor
  • Scrabble
  • Lightbulbs
  • Cables
  • A Super Nintendo
  • A box of hidden junk
  • More cables
Once I get the floor tidied I would need to get a start on putting some shelves up and getting my CD's organised again and hopefully give me enough room to think about making my PC setup more central. After trying 2 different setups in the new room I am still not happy with the overall sound of the room or even the layout.

No comments: