Saturday 7 June 2008

Missing in Action !

I haven't had the chance to post anything on my blog in a while now, mostly due to finally getting my room organised. I have nearly finished painting the room and have everything I need apart from a table/unit for my decks.

I might try to design a bespoke solution for the room in an effort to unite the PC, Mixer, Decks, TV, VCR, Printer, Keyboard, Hi-fi and everything else into a specific layout. Although I don't think the room is big enough to allow many opportunities for this kind of all-in-one approach.

On the upside I also started some new tracks due to the inspirational news that Hooj Choons is returning to the world of music - something that can only be a good sign. Hooj is responsible for my musical education throughout the years with their ability to stay a step ahead of the rest.

I hope to get some music related posts up before the end of the weekend !!!

No comments: